Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Found Some!

Woohoo! I found some of my old drawings that I did when I was about 12 years old.

Not a bad place to start my new blog. yeah!

These aren't my favorite "old" artwork; the ones I did in elementary school were, but finding these still made me feel great. I hope I can find the others too.




Ifrit from Final Fantasy VIII. This was about the time I was playing the game. Good times....simple times.
















Dragonball Z baby!


I miss those late nights of watching Toonami on Cartoon Network (when it was still freakin awesome).


It takes them 5 or more episodes of powering up haha. Now that's powerful! Staring contests and screaming by overly muscular characters...epic!












This made me laugh hard. Talk about my character design skills!


I basically took a dude, put Super Sayan Hair on him on top of Squall Leonheart's (FFVIII) body. ahahhahaa.













And of course some weapon designs. i probably did them during class, being bored and all. The only thing cooler than the sexy designs of the weapons are the names I gave them (ahahaha): Crystal Flare, Mythral Quasar (misspelled) and Bleeding Dragon! Oh yeah! watch out now!








Lesson: Seeing these again made me smile, laugh, and feel like a kid again. It's very inspiring to see your old things so make sure you don't throw away or rip up your work! And date them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment