Sunday, January 30, 2011

To the next LEVEL!



One more week left until I start my 3 new classes at Concept Design Academy!

I first heard about CDA from Christie Tseng when I met her at Fullerton JC (about 2 and a half years ago).
I forgot exactly what I asked her, but she gave me an index card with a list:
Kevin Chen
Concept Design Academy
Imagine FX Magazine
Yu-Gi-Oh abridged

Then she said "just google these"

I didn't think much of it then. Maybe not sure nor satisfied with the answer to my seemingly feeble of a question? Whatever it was at the time, I eventually looked em up and after seeing the instructors work at CDA...

I knew I was not ready for it.

So I spent more semesters practicing, preparing and taking classes at FJC. Teachings mostly from Marshall Vandruff.

Seems so long, yet fast, and the time has finally come...

but for now, it's time for another trip to Art Supply Warehouse and a secret mission to the Art Center student art store.

No comments:

Post a Comment