Thursday, March 31, 2011

Analytical Figure Drawing

Stuff for my Analytical Figure Drawing class. We're basically learning how to lay in the figure the "Kevin Chen" way... and it's amazing! It's very precise in some ways, but in it's also one of the most versatile. Whether one uses it for just observation or character design, it works great.
I've also learned a lot from his mini lectures and tips during the class breaks. He gives so much information on even how he got to this level with the resources he's gone through. Amazing.




Has it been paying off? Definitely. Even though I feel that I've been falling behind in doing homework for that class and trying to understand all the material, I've improved quite a bit and I'm barely at the tip of the tip of the iceberg (super small). Here's the last drawing we did at Fullerton College earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment